An embedded network is a private utility network within multi-tenanted premises. Rather than each tenant signing up to an energy retailer and negotiating the best price, the embedded network can purchase electricity for the precinct at wholesale rates and on-sell to tenants.
The tenants benefit from energy services such as electricity, bulk hot water and air-conditioning, delivered at competitive rates.
We offer an end-to-end service to commercial and residential developments. This model is ideal for developers, building managers and owners seeking a stable, long-term relationship with a dedicated embedded networks provider. Services include:
- Audit of current metering arrangements
- Supply, installation and commission on embedded network infrastructure
- Liaising with Local Network Service Provider for implementation of network
- Application for license to on sell on behalf of the Network Operator
- Production and Distribution of PDF invoices/statements
- Negotiation of the Gate Meter Electricity contract on behalf of the Network Operator
- Facilitate direct debit or online payment gateways for debt collection
- Host and maintain your customized embedded network management portal
- Production of reminder and disconnection notices
- Handle account inquiries and debt recovery via email & telephone
- Legislative requirement monitoring
- And much more
With plenty of margin in the costs, you can offer your tenants a reduced rate.
Buy purchasing in bulk from the provider, you can cut out the middleman and make healthy profits year on year.
Greater control of the site electrical infrastructure allowing you to set your own rates.
Share a centralised solar system generation equally between all tenants and owners
Let’s work together
Have a project in mind? Let’s chat
Free Energy Assessment
A free comprehensive analysis of your energy usage and an estimate of savings that could be achieved by implementing specific energy saving technologies suited to your needs.